At Mikasa, we manufacture rubber parts for bowling pinsetter machines.
- Because we use a specially blended synthetic rubber, they have excellent resistance to wear, oil, and weather conditions.
- The rubber is characteristic for being elastic and resistant to cracks and deformities.
- The rubber surface is smooth and easy to clean, preventing the occurrence of deck jams. (Resin deck chutes get dirty easily and are difficult to clean)
- Because the tuber absorbs noise, they can be operated quietly.
- Because they have been baked, the string cannot be cut or torn.
- The rubber is reinforced with canvas to be very durable.
Power Lift Tires
Puncture resistant solid tires
Slip-free (Light balls can also be lifted accurately)
The core metal is made of aluminum to be light and durable!
Durability tests have successfully been completed for 3 years at bowling alleys.
When these are applied to the inside of deck chutes, the tilt of the pins can be controlled to significantly reduce deck jams.
Reduce damage to balls.